Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Disha Pandey becomes Tamil heroine



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Disha Pandey

Disha Pandey, who made her debut in Tamil Padam now has three films in her hands. While speaking to the media she said, "Chennai is much better compared to my hometown Rajasthan summer and Mumbai traffic I live.

Chennai to celebrate the people who have talent. I think that's great blessing to me, introduced in Tamil cinema through Tamil Padam. Many wonder whether I am learning Tamil. I am not systematically learn Tamil.

I am learning Tamil practical. I try my Tamil speaking assistants and unit members. I remember ten daily Tamil words. Within six months I will learn Tamil. When my directors and co stars say that I am a Tamil face, I'm really happy. I would transform myself as a Tamil girl.

With regard to selection of character I do not know much about the film. But for the time I see the possibility to act in that role. After obtaining a number of experiences I will try to concentrate on other aspects. But I am interested in acting wear Saree and Half Saree. Only then I can the hearts of the audience in Tamil Nadu.

I am attracting the role of call center employee in the film Mayanginen Thayanginen. The audience will like this role. Although I get offers from other languages that I will have to concentrate in Tamil only provisional. I have just signed for a Telugu movie titled Motcham."

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.