Tuesday, November 16, 2010

'Mattu Thavani' Meetha is acting in an English film



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Meetha

Meetha is an actress who made her debut in the film Mattu Thavani which was a successful film. When she talked to media, she said, "I wanted to act from a very young age. Therefore I have learned dancing, fighting, riding and driving at the age of 16 itself.

At that time I got the opportunity to act in Mattu Thavani. Now I am acting in Thirumana Azhaipithal. After that I will act in Ungal Govanathirku. Meanwhile I am also working in an English film called Silence of vision.

Malayalam actor Indiran doing the lead role. Sunil directs this film. This film is about, who always dreamed of living. I'm tightening the role of a rich girl, in this dream."

Even though she is a new actress to the cinema industry she has got a quick chance to act in a English language film. That shows her talent in acting. Congratulations baby...

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.