Sunday, December 5, 2010

Arya apologizes to Tamil Cinema



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Arya
"I first and foremost to extend my greetings and wishes to Tamil cinema and Tamil members fans. In recent times there were some news in the media I have spoken ill of Tami cinema.

Each of you may have read. It was you who encouraged me in my debut movie Ullam Ketkume and made me an actor in the film Nan Kadavul. It was you who gave me the status of a hero in Madrasapattinam and Boss Engira Bhaskaran.

If this happens, you think I would have talked about the Tamil cinema? Because the status of you gave and you made me great and was invited to all the forums including this controversial Dubai festival.

I would not even dream about talking bad about Tamil cinema, who gave me life and fame. If at all I had hurt the feelings of anyone I hereby tender my sincere apologies. At present I want to thank Radha Ravi, Sarath Kumar and Vagai Chandrasekaran for their support in this matter. Finally, I also thank Mr. Ramanarayanan, President of the Tamil Film Producers Council to intervene in this matter and settle it amicably." - actor Arya said in a note regarding his recent talk about Tamil Cinema.

Arya's film Chikku Bhukku is released and it is on screens now. Shreya is the heroine in Chikku Bhukku.

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.