Monday, December 20, 2010

Kamal has removed a song from Manmathan Ambu



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Kamal
Manmathan Ambu star Kamal Haasan in a statement to his fans told that the song had hurt the feelings of the Hindus is deleted. That song was written by Kamal Haasan.

Kamal Haasan's speech,
"Greetings to all my dear dear fans, I've come to know that a song I wrote for Manmadhan Ambu has hurt the sentiments of the Hindus. Manmathan Ambu and that particular songs are censored by the Censor Board and allowed them because the song has no lines which could hurt the feelings of anyone. This song was also broadcast in Vijay TV three times and had a good reception from viewers.

I would have released this film with the song with the Censor Board certification if the film was produced by me. This movie is Red Giant Movies' film. Since this film is produced by Udhayanidhi Stalin and should be viewed by members of all religions, we had to come to this decision even though thousands of people have enjoyed this song in the television.

In my family there are Vaishnavites, Saivites, Muslims and Christians. Most of them are believers. They're not like me. I am a rationalist and atheist. It is like that and it will remain so.

Manmadhan Ambu is a business. It is also an another person matters. I'm just an artist. I'm not new to political obstacles. This film was made with the intent to entertain. So I've made this decision for this song should not die in the turbulence of politics and religion sacrifice."

It is uncertain that there were any problems between Kamal Haasan and Uthayanithi Starlin.

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.