Thursday, December 9, 2010

The scene triggered Bhavana's feelings.



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Bhavana in Saree
As Bhavana does not have Tamil cinema projects in her hands, she acts in Malayalam and Kannada films. When Bhavana was asked why she did not act in Tamil films, she said, "I am never worried about not having Tamil films.

Suddenly I got the opportunity to act in Asal. They said Ajith himself had chosen for the role in Asal. I think that was my happiest moment in my life specially in cinema life. I had few offers in Tamil after Asal. But because I was busy in Kannada movies, I was not able to act in Tamil films.

If I were selected for a big movie like Asal, I will come immediately. Now I am pairing with Jayaraman in the film 'Kudumbashree Travels'. The wedding sequence in that film will be really beautiful. According to the story, the marriage between me and Jayaraman took place in the traditional Kerala style.

I changed myself into a bride, wearing traditional jewelry and saree. This made me feel as a bride. It took some time to come out of this feeling. But for the time being, I will not marry."

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.