Friday, December 10, 2010

Was 'Kadhal' Saranya tortured for money?



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Saranya
Last week there were news that 'Kadhal' Saranya has been kidnapped by a person, probably her lover and her mother Manjula gave a police complaint regarding this. But Saranya had given a statement that she is safe in her friend's house and she had come out of the house because she had problems with her mother.

When Saranya spoke to a media person told that there was a problem between her mother and her. Saranya further said: "Money is the problem. If I get the RS 4 lakhs for a film I can not give all money to my mother. I also have costs. Even if I have to buy costumes that will cost me thousands.

But my mom does not understand all this. She keeps on torturing me for money all the time. I was not able to wear this. Only with the money I earn, we can live comfortably when there is no admission. My mom does not understand all this.

She is mad for money. There was also a news that my mom says I'm in the clutches of a black magician or a boyfriend. If I says she has been tormenting me for money, it will look disgusting. So to cover this, she tells lies, I'm not with a black magician or a boyfriend. I know who the black magician is and who is the real lover.

Immediately there is an issue which is who is that boyfriend. I am not against love. There is nothing wrong in loving. But for the moment I am in love with cinema. I am very sad because of this problem. That is all. Now I am living in my friend's house and I want to shoot from there. But the situation is not suitable for me to live in my house. The time is yet to come."

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.