Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Vijayalakshmi is ready for glamorous roles



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Vijayalakshmi homely look
Vijayalakshmi while speaking to the media said: "I have acted homely roles in all the films I have acted so far. That's the mistake I did. Because this error was an image that I am suitable only for those roles. Apart from this, I get bored doing this kind of domestic roles.

Vijayalakshmi
To change this image I have decided to act in glamorous roles. Because of this I did a photo shoot. My idea is that once we have decided to act, we must be ready to act in all roles. I will act in a Tamil movie. Talks underway on this."

Kodampaakam rumors that Vijayalakshmi will come to top soon. Vijayalakshmi is a Kannada actress. She has acted in many Kannada films.

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.