Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hanshika Motwani says "NO" to Vishal



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Hanshika Mothwani in Engeyum Kadhal

Hanshika Motwani has refused to act with actor Vishal in a film which is directed by Prabu Deva. Regarding this what did she told?

Hansika Motwani said: "The fact that they contacted me to pair with is Vishal. But I did not have call cards.So I was not able to act in the film directed by Prabhu Deva. Prabhu Deva is My Favorites director. I have acted in films directed by him like Engeyum Kaadhal. I am very keen to act in his next film. But it's not and I'm really sad about it."

Hanshika Motwani is currently acting in Engeyum Kadhal with Jeyam Ravi.

Engeyum Kadhal movie stills are here.

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.