Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Chikku Bhukku 2nd hero Anoop Kumar speaks to media



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Anoop Kumar
In the recently released movie Chikku BukkuAnoop Kumar was the second hero. Although this is his fourth film, debuted in the film Vattaram. He donned the role of young entrepreneurs in the film. Then, he acted in a movie called Kathi Kappal.

After these two films, he acted as one of the heroes in the Telugu film directed by Teja. Although Anoop Kumar from Andhra studied in Chennai. His father was an assistant of the famous Telugu director K Raghavendra Rao. Because of this, Anoop had a great passion for film.

To qualify as a successful hero has learned hip-hop and other western dances. He also taught stunts to become an action hero. He has spoken to the media. Anoop Kumar said: "Arya is my friend from the time I acted in Vattaram.  Arya Moves very friendly with no ego. For this reason, I was easily able to act. In a similar way is also the Director Manikandan, a friendly person.

I was able to act so beautifully, because the support of them. While Shreya was a senior artist, she was also friendly. Preethika is also a friendly person. I am also grateful to Media One of Globus manufacturers who produce Chikku Bukka. I'm not stubborn, I will act according to his own hero roles.

I am ready to make a second hero role in the case, and the role that the story is good. I am interested in doing of all kinds, including the role of villain roles. On the whole I should make a fortune as a good actor.

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.