Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Failures are the experiences - Amala Paul



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Amala Paul
Amala Paul is the top heroine after hit by Myna. She has six films in hand. Amala Paul is receiving greetings from various people for her acting in Myna. Rajinikanth also sent her greetings. Amala Paul was interviewed recently.

There is news that you are acting as Vikram's wife?

I act with Vikram in a movie directed by Vijay. The story and the role I do is suspense. Apart from that Vikram gives me lots of tips on the shooting locations. I was really afraid that what I was going to deal with him. But he removed the fear on the first day itself. I was able to understand that how I should act in a scene. It is very cheerful to work with him.

Do you expect this success?

I really never expected this success. It is all like a dream. When I see support from fans in outdoor shootings, I have tears in my eyes. Some of my previous films were not successful. I took this failure as I experience and now I share the happiness of success.

Movies at hand?

I am pairing with Siddarth in a Telugu movie. In Tamil I paired with Arya in Vettai and Vimal in Vaagai Sooda Vaa. This film is directed by Sargunam. I am also acting in the film directed by Pandiaraj. I've also got some other offers too. I am very careful that there should be no problems because of my call sheet.

There is news that you are more demanding salary?

This kind of talk will always be there in the film world when ever the actress becomes a success. I know what is my talent and how much salary I deserve. I only expect that much.

When do you want to settle in Chennai?

Now I am living in Ernakulam. Since I am acting in Tamil and Telugu films, I do not act in Malayalam movies. Next year I will change my residence.

Even though Amala Paul has answered as the other heroines, it is assumable that she takes her steps very carefully in cinema life. She will be a successful heroine in Tamil cinema.

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.