Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lakshmi Rai comment about Ajith Kumar



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Lakshmi Rai  sexy still

It is always sensational when Lakshmi Rai speaks. Lakshmi Rai while speaking to the media about acting with Ajith, she said: "I'm really happy. Ajith is a friendly person. The whole team including Venkat Prabhu, Trisha and Cloud Nine people are all moving with me in a jolly good way .

My role in this film is not just a song sequence, song and four scenes. It is very fleshy. Instead of acting in a fully romantic film, it is enough if we act with Ajith in a scene. Many people wonder that I acted glamorously in Malayalam film Casanova, who has Mohanlal in the lead.

Yes. I have acted very glamorously. That kind of glamor needed for this film. It is a very stylish film. The entire shooting of this film took place in Dubai.

All types of cocktails, comedy and all manner of sins takes place in a hi-tech way in one place. The story happens. I am acting with Mohanlal sir. I've only worn mini skirt. Do not think anything more."

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.