Wednesday, November 17, 2010

No glamor role for Sana Khan in Aayiram Vilakku



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Sana Khan latest at beach photo

Aayiram Vilakku heroine Sana Khan said : "I acted glamorously in Silambattam and Thambikku Indha Ooru.

But no glamorous role at all in Aayiram Vilakku. Director Hosimin told a different kind of story. You can see a different Sona in this film. I've pulled the role of a girl named Meghna, a Madurai in this film. My character is a innocent girl.

The others will laugh. Although I have combined with Santhanoo and Sathyaraj too in some scenes. I have a fitting song with him. Some of the movies I've attracted the usual heroine roles. But in this film, it will be different.

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.