Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Priyamani - Vimala Raman fight



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Priyamani

Priyamani said to the media about her fight with Vimala Raman as follows, "Vimala Raman is signed for this film in the first place and later I was signed for this film. When things like this, how is it possible for me to ask the director to reduce her scenes? I have never said anything like that.

Vimala Raman

Moreover, the director knows how to direct the story and how my role should be. I will never interfere in these things. All these news are rumors. My character in Rattha Charithram has come out well. I am acting in Kannada movies and also in a Telugu film with Nagarjuna."

Earlier there was a news released by media as Priyamani fought with the director of an un-named Telugu film in which Priyamani and Vimala Raman acting together about the heavy scenes given to Vimala Raman than Priyamani. Sources said that Vimala Raman has got more scenes than Priyamani. This has turned Priyamani against Vimala Raman. Thus she fought with the director.

Is Priyamani a jealousy actress?

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.