Monday, December 13, 2010

Actress Shammu is waiting for Simbhu to call her



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Shammu
Shammu who debuted in the film Dasavatharam continue to act in films like Maathi Yosi and Kanchivaram. She who hails from Kerala were not very tender as expected. Shammu who used to attend functions with Karan in the early days says she is waiting for good stories.

She uses to pose for photos with Karan in the cinema features. At the same time she is also friendly with young stars. She is also one of the closest friends of Simbhu. Her wish is to somehow be paired with Simbhu. While talking about this, she said, "I am a close friend of Simbhu.

But so far he has not called me to act in his films. I am ready to give my call sheet when he calls me. Even if I act in any other film, I am prepared to give any number of days for call sheets if Simbhu call me."

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.