Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Directer Hari's opinion about Surya, Vikram, Simbhu, Vishal and Bharat.



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Hari

After the huge success of Singam, Director Hari is currently directing the film Vengai. Dhanush and Thamanna are starring in this new Hari's movie. Hari has worked with Surya, Vikram, Simbhu, Vishal and Bharat.


When Hari was asked the difference between them, said: "Surya, the timing is very good. We can get any amount of work from him. There will be no weariness in his face. We can use Vikram, as we want. Before the shooting, he will try and dialogues expressions.

The Director should be prepared to handle it. Simbhu is such a good person. Even when I ask him to shoot at 4 in the morning, be there. Many of them said that it is very difficult for them to come to him in time. But I never felt that with him. And reducing his style and showed him what a good boy.

Vishal is a fantastic man. When I picked him for Thamirabharani, I was a little worried that if I made the right choice. But he excelled in everything, and showed his talent.

Bharat is a talented man. But the film I did with him hasn't gone well. I do not know where I made mistakes."

Directer Hari must be very talented as he has directed films with many heroes. It is not that easy to work with everyone with adjustments.

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.