Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hit film Myna to be remade in Hindi



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Mynah still
Sacred film Myna, which had Vidarth and Amal Paul was directed by Prabhu Solomon. The film was a hit. Prabhu Solomon is planning to remake this film in Hindi.

The film was screened in the 7th International Film in Dubai. Prabhu Solomon, who attended the festival said: "I plan to remake the film in Hindi".

"I have no plans to dub the film in Hindi. I will direct this movie with new faces. I will direct the film in Tamil soon.  Upon completion of the Tamil film, I will follow the Hindi Myna from month of May."

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.