Wednesday, December 22, 2010

An interview with Subramaniyapuram actor Jai



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Jai
Actor Jai had done the lead role in the film Kanimozhi which was released recently. An interview with Jai:

Are you working as an assistant director?
Yes. I am working as an assistant to Saravanan who was an assistant to A R Murugadoss. The film is titled Arjunan Kadhali

There is news that you are having lots of girl friends?
Yes. What is wrong in that? But none of them are my lovers as you think.

After Subramaniapuram, you have not given any hit films?
I am also selecting good stories and acting in it. But some of the films did not succeed as expected. My forthcoming films will be a hit because the stories are really very good.

You belong to music family. Will you sing?
So far I have not sung a single song. I have sung only the ‘tracks’. If I get the opportunity I will definitely sing. I love singing.

Did Venkat Prabhu offer you a role in Mankatha?
Many are asking me this question. I am not acting in Mankatha. If at all he calls, I will happily act in it.

What are the films you are currently acting in?
I am acting with Simbhu in Vettai Mannan and also in an untitled film produced by Fox Star Studios and A R Murugadoss Productions. Apart from this I might act in two more films. Talks are going on with regard to this.

When is your marriage?
Only now I am getting good offers and acting in cinema. What is the urgency for marriage now? There are rumors that I am in love with many people and I will get married soon. There is no truth in that news. I am not in love with anyone. I have to achieve a lot of things in cinema. My marriage will take place only after settling myself.

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.