Monday, December 6, 2010

Kamal Haasan interviewed in a press meet.



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Kamal Haasan and Trisha in the lead roles in the film Manmadhan Ambu which is directed by KS Ravikumar and is produced by Udhayanidhi Stalin. A press meet was held on Saturday where, Kamal gave an interview to the media. During this interview, director KS Ravikumar, Stalin Udhayanidhi producer, actress Sangeetha, composer Devi Sriprasad and choreographer Shobi  were present.

How come you are so young even at the age of 56 years? Are you taking any herbal medicines?

We must not talk about age. If there is an idea that we're young, we youthful. I eat three times just like everyone else. I take no Thanga Paspam (Gold Elixir). If I had that much gold I would also have put in cinema.

Rajnikanth had acted in a high-budgeted movie Endhiran directed by Shankar. Will you act in such a form of high budgeted film?

I do not imitate anyone. I have individuality. I doubt if in acting, I think about my mentor Shivaji Ganeshan. There are a lot of things to learn from him. Don't compare Rajni with me. We ourselves decided not to compare. We also decided not to act together many years ago. Dasavatharam was a high budgeted film and also Manmadhan Ambu is a high budgeted film.

Manmadhan Ambu Why was shot in a luxury cruise?

The story of the film is connected to the cruise ship. I am attracting the role of an ex command. The story claimed the ship.

What is the reason for continuous Madhavan in your movies?

The reason for this is the friendship between us.

Repetition is necessary for cinema?

If rehearsal is required for a play being staged at a cost of RS 5 lakhs, is it not necessary for a movie being produced at a price of Rs Crores 50?. The rehearsal for the cinema is not my invention. It was during the Modern Theaters day. There was a large hall for rehearsals in the studio that day itself.

Kamal Haasan would act in the films written by him?

I will act as the story written by someone. If you have a good story, I'm ready to act.

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.