Monday, December 6, 2010

Trisha refuse to be as a commercial sex worker in a Telugu film



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Trisha was offered a role of a commercial sex worker in a Telugu film and was also offered a large amount of money to act in this film. But Trisha refused to do this role.

As she spoken about this saying: "The prostitute is a challenging role. It is not easy to act in this role. That is why I refused to act in that film. I do not have the maturity to do this role. If I do a role, that should be in such a way that no other actresses should have done it. All actresses should be afraid of seeing my actions.

If I get kind of boldness, I will act in such kind of roles. The film Manmadhan Ambu which I had acted with Kamal is released on 17th this month. I was very scared and nervous as I had acted with Kamal, because this is my first movie with him. This film gave me a feeling that if I acted in my first movie.

I am very eagerly anticipated this film. There is nothing to wrong with the rumors about the actors and actresses. It helps in the growth of the heroine. Because of these rumors actors and actresses should not be worried. Some actresses are in the habit of spreading rumors about herself for publicity. I'm not that kind of a person."

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.