Friday, November 26, 2010

Dhanush, Thamanna and Raj Kiran in Vengai



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Vengai - Dhanush and Thamanna

Dhanush's upcoming Tamil movie Vengai has Thamanna in the lead female role. Raj Kiran also is in the film. The director of Vengai is Hari. While speaking to the media, Hari talked about his film Vengai.

"This is a village based story. Of the 10 films I've directed, I carry my camera and run Karaikkudi. I will show itself as a place or Tirunalveli Tuticorin. Now that place has become like my hometown. The rituals they do during the marriage or birth of a child and for all the good and bad things are so beautiful. Dhanush is now feels that place is his birthplace. For the first time Dhanush is acting in my film.

For a very long time, I like Dhanush a lot. We can not say anything bad about Dhanush's actions. I was bit scared that he will fit in this movie, because he used to act in romantic films directed by his brother. But after watching Polladhavan and Padikadhavan I saw his growth. Immediately I felt that I would use him in my film. I caught him at the right time. I grabbed him and hugged him tightly.

I go with him to my place. So I told him that you miss your family and children for one month and asked him to spoil his children.

Vengai - Raj Kiran
With regard to the heroine Thamanna, I have not told the story to one of my heroines. I send my assistants to them. But in the case of Thamanna, I sat with her three hours and told the story to her.

I wanted a bold effect to bring to her role, which is afraid of cockroaches and lizards. I told them how to transform to expand by swinging a sickle. Although she is a Mumbai girl, she understood the role and we will work to extract from her."

Actress Oviya also acts in Vengai.

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.