Friday, November 26, 2010

Actress Mitra is proud about paring with Vijay



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Mitra - acting in Kaavalan
When Mitra who is acting in the Vijay's film Kavalan was asked about pairing with Vijay. She said: "I never expected this. There are thousands of fans for Vijay in Kerala. There are many fans of Vijay in the college where I study. When Vijay films are released here, they are released in Kerala on the same day. Because of this we will never miss his movies.

What a great opportunity I got to act with Vijay. My friends are very excited to see Kaavalan. Many wonder whether I am putting vampires in this film. I am attracting the role of friend of the heroine, Asin. But I will have a deep love with the hero Vijay in my heart. But at the right time I will reveal my love for him. I avoid that my friend's love for him. That way I will hold my hero.

At that moment, I am the heroine. The climax after this will give me a vamp. Until then, Asin is not the heroine. I am the only heroine. My favorite heroes are Rajni, Kamal, Vijay and Surya."

Mitra is from Cochin. Although this girl is new to Tamil she has already acted in six Malayalam films. Not only this, she has also acted as a friend of Nayanthara in Body Guard, which is now being remade in Tamil with the title Kaavalan. In Tamil she is attracting the same role.

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.