Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oviya doing guest role in Manmathan Ambu



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Kazhavani Oviya
There was news that Oviya also is in Manmathan Ambu who had acted in Kazhavani. When asked about this, she said, "After Kazhavani, I am in a few films including Muthukku Muthaga. I'm listed in some scenes in Manmadhan Ambu. All these scenes are not the usual.

There will be a lot of comedy. Even though this is a guest star, there should be some courage to make the guest to do at this young age. I acted because it was Mr. Kamal film. I think the story will be like Thenali, Panchathanthiram and Avvai Shanmughi.

In a short time after the commencement of an actress, I got the opportunity to act in Kamal sir's film. Many are telling that it is a rare opportunity. I will be happier if I get the chance to pair with Kamal."

Manmadha Ambu is a forthcoming film that has Kamal Haasan and Trisha in the lead roles. Madhavan and Sangeetha are also in the cast. The film produced by Udhayanidhi Stalin and is directed by KS Ravikumar.  Devi Sriprasad has composed the music. The audio CD was recently released in a big way in Singapore.

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.