Monday, December 6, 2010

Rajinikanth greets Mynah Amala Paul



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Mynah Amala Paul
Following the success of Myna, Amala Paul will do the female lead in the film directed by AR Murugadoss. She will also join with Vikram in a film and with Arya in Vettai. Amala spoked about the experiences she gained in Myna, which was recently released and was a hit movie. She said: "It has given me much experience.

Myna is the reason for my happiness that I gained throughout my career. There was a small mistake in my first film, but changed the destiny after Myna. At this point of time a new world has dawned in me. There are many gains from many.

I get many calls, appreciating my performance in Mynah. Someone knocked my door and give me bouquet of flowers and told me that Rajni sir has given. Rajni has written in his own hands, saying: "Greetings Amala." I had tears in my eyes and I leave it to my mother.

She cries too. This is the biggest recognition I've ever gotten. I never expected this. Even when I think about this now I feel very happy and tears in my eyes. Now I've decided what my career should be. Within two years after coming from Kerala, they have me a big scope.

I have to take it to the end of my film career. The days when I roamed the forests and the people I moved with his unforgettable. I'm really grateful for all of them. I am also grateful for the fate of all a big thanks to Prabhu Solomon, who made this all possible for me."

Amala Paul was acted in the film Myna in a character who dies in the climax. In her first film also her character died at the end of the movie. Few days ago she told the media that at least in her next film, she like to have a happy character.

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.