Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Meera Vasudevan loves villain John Kokken.



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Meera Vasudevan is in love again and again poured her life with happiness.

meera-vasudevan-in-swimming-dress-hot-photo
Meera made her debut in Tamil films with 'Unnai Saran Adainthein. " She acted in Hindi and Malayalam films too. A few years back, she married Vishal, the son of cinematographer Ashok Kumar. They fell apart and ended with a divorce.

Meera-vasudevan-boyfriend-villan-John-kokken
Now Meera Vasudevan villain and actor John Kokken in love. He is from Kerala and has acted in Mohanlal's films. He is also a popular villain in Kannada films.

Advertisements :
Meera Vasudevan Hot
Meera Vasudevan sexy stills
John Kokken Gallery
Hot Kannada Actresses
Kannada Sexy Actress Photo
“We first met on the Internet. In my facebook, he said ‘hello’ to me. After that, he expressed a desire to meet me. We were in touch. I checked up how he looked, on the internet. I learnt about his talents and the films he has worked in. Only after that, did I actually speak to him. We chatted for a long time. We first met at the airport. He was returning from shooting for a couple of Kannada films and I went to pick him up. He said I was the first “girl friend” to pick him up from an airport!

I knew from then that he would bring a turning point in my life. I recently got my divorce from my first husband. I’m again happy with my new found love”, said Meera Vasudevan.

Searchable tags : Meera Vasudevan, Meerah, Vaasudevan, villain John Kokken, villan, Jhon, Kikkan, Unnai Saran adainthen, Vishal, Meera hot images, Meera sexy photos, vasudevan sexy stills, Meera Vasudevan photos, Meera vasudevan wallpapers.

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.