Saturday, August 21, 2010

Karthi loves Kajol Agarwal?



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Kajal Agarwal

Karthi mentioned that his parents are looking for a suitable partner. At this point in time there is news that Karthi is in love with Kajol Agarwal. Karthi and Kajol Agarwal starred in Naan Mahan Alla.

Karthi
It takes two to have become intimate. When asked Kajol Agarwal about this, she said, "Karthi is a friendly person. Jollily we used to chat during the shooting.

Advertisements :
Kajal Agarwal wallpaper
Actress photo gallary
Nameetha hot
Hot Actress stills
Tamil Sexy Actress Photo
We use to exchange our views in the shooting spots that how we should act in the next scene. The people saw that we were in love. There is no truth in the news. It's only a rumor. I'm giving importance to Tamil and Telugu movies. In a way I am in no hurry to act in Hindi films. I'm focused stories.

I accept films where my role is important. I have acted in three Tamil films. I am now learning Tamil. I am done in four Telugu films."

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.