Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hansika Motwani's challenge.



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Hansika Motwani is a Mumbai girl is now paired with Vijay in Velayudham, with Dhanush in Mappillai and with Jayam Ravi in Itch. While speaking to the media Hansika Motwani said: "I am a Mumbai girl. My mother was a doctor. After coming from school I use to sit at her clinic and play pranks.

Hansika Motwani
I use to imitate people who are there at the clinic. Seeing this, I had the opportunity to act in an ad film at the age of nine. Sharukh Khan also acted in a film of car ads with me. After that, I appeared in a TV series.

Advertisements :
Hansika Motwani wallpaper
Actress photo gallary
Asin hot
Hindi Hot Actress stills
Tamil Sexy Actress Photo
At 14 years old, I got the best child actor award for acting in those series. Since that time myself I use to spend time in front of the camera. Juhi Chawla got me a small role in the Hindi movie Koi Mil Gaya. After that I was introduced in a Telugu film which had Allu Arjun in the lead role in 2007. After that I have acted in a Hindi film Aap Ka Zaroor.

Advertisements :
Actress wallpaper
Actress and models photo
Bollywood
Hindi Hot Actress stills
Indian Sexy Photo
From both films I have earned a good name. Then I started to act in Kannada films and now I am acting in Tamil films. Many people ask me if I can stand in the Tamil industry. Do not think that I came from Mumbai to dance and go. I am a powerful performer.

I am called as switch on - switch off star in Hindi and Telugu industry because immediately I can make any reaction. It's like the shape of a bulb is burned when the switch is on. Is there anyone here to race me?" challenged by Hansika Motwani.

Searchable tags : Hansika Motwani, Velayudham, Mappillai, Itch, Mumbai girl, Best child actor, Hanshika Motwani

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.