Sunday, December 12, 2010

Shreya says, Romance is a most important factor in life



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Shreya sexy in JFW magazine
Shreya is busy in Tamil and Telugu movies these days. Recently while speaking to the media, she had said: "It is my duty to act according to the interests of my fans. I'm beautiful. I need my fans happy despite this.

The audience gets annoyed when I cover my whole body and act. Because of this, I am acting glamorously for their sake. Some actresses act with swim wear dresses. I am also ready to act as they.

But I still get such stories. Some people comment about me coming to public functions glamorously dressed. There is nothing wrong with wearing glamorous dresses. Romance is one of the most important factor in life. But so far I have not fallen in love with anyone.

My parents are affectionate to me. I have my marriage matter in their hands. I am deeply in love with cinema which is my profession. I am happy to be where there is shooting. I act happy even there is sun or rain. I've never tired of cinema."

Even though Shreya acts in good roles in movies, she has posed very sexy for JFW magazine. Actresses think that in swimming dress they are being very sexy. But, the Saree is the most sexiest dress. They don't realize it.

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.