Later I have with Vikram in the movie Anniyan directed by Shankar who was paired. This film was a big hit and brought me a great appreciation in the south Indian languages. After acting in 20 films in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam films, I decided to act in Hindi films. I acted in Hindi films Click and Love Khichdi. But these films do not publish on time. The shooting of these films have been started and has been extended. |
My call sheet was wasted. There was one condition that I take on new films only after the completion of these films, I had to lose other opportunities. I can not blame anyone for it. Currently I am acting in the Tamil film Puli Vesham and in the Hindi film Kalpaali. In Kannada I am acting in Mallari and Thunda Thundi. " |
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Sadha looses offers because of Hindi films?
6:35 PM
Posted by
Rosee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You may also like these:
Popular Posts in last 7 days
-
Saranya Saranya who started acting in Tamil films many years ago, has completed her 100th film . Saranya's first film was Nayagan . ...
-
Shammu Shammu who debuted in the film Dasavatharam continue to act in films like Maathi Yosi and Kanchivaram. She who hails from Kerala w...
-
Ezham Arivu - Shruthi and Surya Ezham Arivu is a film that Surya and Shruthi Haasan in the lead roles. This film is directed by A R M...
-
Actress Sneha Click here to view more images. Tags :Actress Sneha new images, Sneka latest hot images, High quality photos of Indian a...
-
Actress Anushka Click here to view more images. Tags :Actess Anushka close up photos, Face close up photos of Anushka, Anushka stills ...
-
There are so many free hosting services. Some of the well known free hosting services are listed here with some useful information. A...
-
Actress Ananya Follow here to view more images of actress Ananya : Click here Replace this text with content ...
-
Vadivelu Vadivelu loves his mother. If no shooting for two days, he will rush to Madurai to see his mother. He...
-
Film Review: Uthama Puthiran Producer: Mohan Apparao, T Ramesh Director: R. Mithran Jawahar Star casts: Dhanush, Genelia D'Souz...
-
Ten head cobra image Two - three weeks ago a rumor was spreaded saying that someone has captured a ten head cobra (Naja naja) in Pokkan...
0 comments:
Post a Comment