Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bhavana's film Jackie hit in Kannada



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

Very few stars make a mark in all four South Indian languages. Bhavana and is perhaps one among that elite list, the actress is popular in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada film industry.

Her debut film in Kannada, "Jackie," which hit screens recently successfully performed in all centers, sources say Sandalwood. "This is a Bhavana hot property here," they argue.


"I was waiting for a perfect launch and in Kannada film opposite Puneeth Rajkumar came to me at a proper time. I was pretty sure at the time of the recording itself, which would be a super hit. My guess is become true, "she says.

Adding more, she says, "I liked the story, that a social message. And I was quite aware that Puneeth is a big name and debuting with him myself to all parts of the public.'s Top actor was so down to earth. I think we're well on screen chemistry.

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.