Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Actress Sona's secret of success



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Sona kiss

Of all the actresses, actress Sona is a bold person. She used to boldly speak what she thinks. She is a glamorous actress and comedian. She has many faces. She owns a beauty shop and is also a producer. Now she goes to direct a film. Her first film Kanimozhi which she produced will be released soon.

Sona while speaking to the media said: "The reason for my growth is my beauty and glamor. The third point is that I am very talented. Apart from this I am a brave girl. I'm really proud of. I have many friends.

But I'm not in love with any of them. I'm not going to marry anyone. I can not live with men and at the same time, we can not live without men. I'm really pleased that Chief Minister 'Kalaignar had come for the launch of Kanimozhi.

But I have no intention to get into politics now. After five years I will come into politics. I'm not sure I'll look glamorous after five years. Now these days there is a craze of tattooing among the actresses. I also want to tattoo my body with the words: "Don't come near me". I want to direct a film without glamor for the purpose of award. "

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.