Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mamta waits for challenging roles in Tamil...



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

Mamta has become the top heroine in the Malayalam film industry. The film Anwar was released a few days its commercial heroine. She has acted in some Tamil films.

When asked her the reason why they can not continue to act in Tamil films, she said, "I was waiting for challenging roles in Tamil. We can not withdraw the Tamil audiences by merely singing duets with the heroes.

We must choose the role that nobody dared to do. Then we can sit in the hearts of the audience. That kind of situation has come for me now. I will be coming soon Tamil. Many wonder whether I am I give importance to Malayalam films.


I can not say like that. I am able to choose roles in Malayalam, because I get many offers. Because the choice of roles, my films are hits. There was a picture that actress Mamta in depth, but the film Anwar has changed this. Since I am acting in three Malayalam films, does not mean I give importance to Malayalam films.

The truth is that I'm not fit into other languages will roll. There is also a question I glamorously performs in Telugu films and I refuse to act in Tamil glamorously. Glamour is another part of acting.

We can not separate policy is wise. It all depends on how the director of that film. It is important to glamorous in Telugu but in Tamil, will be important for sentiment. But in the interest of Malayalam story. I am therefore acting. "

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.