![]() When asked her the reason why they can not continue to act in Tamil films, she said, "I was waiting for challenging roles in Tamil. We can not withdraw the Tamil audiences by merely singing duets with the heroes. We must choose the role that nobody dared to do. Then we can sit in the hearts of the audience. That kind of situation has come for me now. I will be coming soon Tamil. Many wonder whether I am I give importance to Malayalam films. |
I can not say like that. I am able to choose roles in Malayalam, because I get many offers. Because the choice of roles, my films are hits. There was a picture that actress Mamta in depth, but the film Anwar has changed this. Since I am acting in three Malayalam films, does not mean I give importance to Malayalam films. The truth is that I'm not fit into other languages will roll. There is also a question I glamorously performs in Telugu films and I refuse to act in Tamil glamorously. Glamour is another part of acting. We can not separate policy is wise. It all depends on how the director of that film. It is important to glamorous in Telugu but in Tamil, will be important for sentiment. But in the interest of Malayalam story. I am therefore acting. " |
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Mamta waits for challenging roles in Tamil...
7:08 PM
Posted by
Rosee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You may also like these:
Popular Posts in last 7 days
-
Actress Samantha Click here to view more images. Tags :New generation cute actress Samantha stills, Actress in cry, Samantha crying ph...
-
Ezham Arivu - Shruthi and Surya Ezham Arivu is a film that Surya and Shruthi Haasan in the lead roles. This film is directed by A R M...
-
Actress Anushka Click here to view more images. Tags :Actess Anushka close up photos, Face close up photos of Anushka, Anushka stills ...
-
Surya Manmadhan Ambu is a upcoming film that has Kamal Haasan, Madhavan, Sangeetha and Trisha in the cast and is directed by KS Ravikuma...
-
Anoop Kumar In the recently released movie Chikku Bukku , Anoop Kumar was the second hero . Although this is his fourth film, debuted in...
-
In these photos Vimala Raman is posing with a transparent dress which shows her body clearly, makes the images very hot and...
-
Karthika Actress Karthika is daughter of Radha who was a famous heroine in the past in Tamil cinema. Karthika has acted in a Malayalam fi...
-
Amala Paul Amala Paul is the top heroine after hit by Myna. She has six films in hand. Amala Paul is receiving greetings from various peo...
-
Heroine became "Chandramuki" ghost. Endhiran ticket auctioned. Sun Pictures arranges for Endhiran premier show Tamil film En...
-
Actor Dhanush directed a short film in which Selvaragavan and Andrea acted . Dhanush took 6 days to shoot that short film. Now he is busy w...






0 comments:
Post a Comment