Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thamanna doesn't care about salary?



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

Now Thamanna is limited to much controversy. There are reports that they moved up their salaries with their continuous marches. It seems she has refused to act in Lingusamy Vettai's because they do not get the required content.

There is also news that she in love with Karthi. When asked about this, she said, "There is no truth in the news, I'm demanding excessive salary. Money is not important to me.

My idea is to act in good films. I decide in films about the history and other criteria to act. There are several reasons for me not to act in the film Vettai. I have high regard for Lingusamy.



It was a beautiful and sweet experience for me to act on his Paiyya. I liked the story of Vettai told me. But I did not know that the call sheet. I am currently acting in two Telugu films and Tamil films. I will be pairing be addressed in a film by Hari with Dhanush.

I have also been signed to pair with Junior NTR. If I so busy acting like it is possible for me in Vettai I? There are also rumors that I am in love with Karthi. It is not true. I did this many times previously rejected. "

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.