Wednesday, October 20, 2010

When Trisha get married?



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

Trisha made her debut in the tinsel world in 1999. Films such as Sami, Ghilli, Mounam Pesiyadhe, Thirupachi and Aaru made her a leading actress. She was accompanied by leading actors in Telugu films. She was introduced in the Hindi film Khatta Meeta.

Now, she paired with Kamal in Manmadha Ambu soon to be released. She has signed to pair with Ajith in Mangaatha. Trisha is 27 years old. There was news that Trisha will marry after completing Mangaatha.


Now I just get the proper recognition. Many say that the Hindi film Khatta Meeta which I had acted was a hit. My duty is to act. I do not think about the movie success or failure. By acting in Hindi films, I have many good friends there. "

When asked about this Trisha, she said, "I have been in theaters for the last 8 years. Initially I had acted in films that had a lesser story values. But the last time I am acting in films that are good stories have. The films Abhiyum Naanum and Vinnai Varuvaya Thandi had good stories. I am also acting in the film Manmadha Ambu. My ambition is to become number one. Because of this I am not in hurry for marriage.

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.