Sunday, November 14, 2010

Priyamani act in Ondhara Eno - Kushi remake



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Priyamani
Kushi is a film that had Vijay and Jyothika in the lead roles. This film was directed by S J Suryah. This film was released a few years ago. Now this film Kushi is recreated in Kannada titled Ondhara Eno.

The film is produced by Udhaya Chandra Productions. Mahesh is directing this film. Ganesh is attracting the role that Vijay did in the Tamil version. Similarly, the Priyamani will do the role Jyothika did.

Priyamani said, "My favorite actress is Jyothika. I'm very happy that I am acting in the character she did. Although I can not act like them, I will continue to operate and me trying to improvise."

Priyamani is paired with Surya in the Tamil film Rattha Charithram directed by Ram Gopal Varma. Vivek Oberoi is also one of the leading role. Priyamani is attracting the role equivalent to that of Surya in this film.

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.