Sunday, November 14, 2010

Simran's Arigem Films Private Limited will produce Tamil films



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Thedire Nagaril Oru Kadhal Cana is a new film by director Rajeshwar's son Ranjan in the leading role. This film is directed by Rajeshwar who had earlier directed films like Amaran, Idhaya Thamarai and Kovilpatti Veeralakshmi.

The film was launched yesterday. Simran participated in this event and spoke with the media. She said: "I like Tamil Nadu. I like Chennai a lot. Tamil audience gave me a special place for me here.

I am very grateful for them. Now I forgot Delhi and Mumbai. I'm settling in Chennai permanently. I have a house built in Uthandi. I moved to this house on Deepavali day. Now I have become Chennaite. Talks are underway with regard to my husband in an action movie.

My son is studying here. Arigem Films Private Limited is the name of the production house that I started. I started listening to stories from amny directors. I will be in production of Tamil films and serials. I also decided to act if the story and the role is good."

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.