Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mandhira Punnagai Ramya talks to the media.



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Mandhira Punnagai Ramya
Ramya, who acted in a television series called Madurai in Vijay TV is now an actress on the big screen through the movie Mandhira Punnagai which was released recently.

When asked her that how she was chosen for this film, she said, "Mandhira Punnagai is my first movie. Before this I have acted in lots of ad films.

But my role in this film is negative. Karu Palaniappan who saw my photo in my face book chose me for this role. In the beginning itself, he told me that the role was negative and at the same time, he told me to act boldly and I will get good recognition.

I was a little nervous because this role was negative. But now, like the director told me that lots of people call and appreciate me and tells me that I acted well. I'm really happy now. Many people ask me about my thinking when I did this negative role. Actually, I really cried when I acted in a scene.

The woman will walk away with another person. Man when he comes to know about this suicide. The children who do not know about looking after their mother. I, who sat in a phase of losing control over myself and started to cry really. This kind of incident should never happen in anyone's life.

The audience who saw the film said: "Can there be a mother like this? When we see you we feel like slapping you, but when we see you in person you are directly opposite party." As for my future schedule there are many good actresses, including Manorama. All of them are still acting. I also have a desire to serve the name of a good actress like them. "

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.