Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Prabhu Deva says that destiny decides his steps



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Prabhu Deva
Actor and Director Prabhu Deva who filled the news recently while speaking to the media said: "In my life many things have happened and stepped by accident. I have always done well as a director. I do not plan on my own for the next step. Only time chooses my path and travel without my permission. But I find this path, chosen by destiny is suite very much to me".

Prabhu Deva spoke about "Kalavadia Poluthugal" film in which he is the hero, "When I acted Kalavadia Poluthugal, I have done my job with perfection. Everyone told me that Thankar Bachchan is an angry person. But he is a good friend of mine. This film has come out well. Certainly this was a different kind of experience. I acted in this film keeping aside the commercial image of Prabhu Deva.

I obeyed what Thankar Bachchan said. Although he makes a serious film, he's a jolly good person. The entire crew in the spot will be in a jolly mood. Although the film Kalavadia Poluthugal is a serious film, this film will shine like the commercial film Azhagi. I wish I to do act again in his films and at the same time I want to make him act in my film".

Prabhu Deva also spoked about "Engeyum Kadhal" which is directed by him. "The film Engeyum Kadhal is a love story. This film is a lively and cheerful love film. Usually the man will have the love for the woman, but this is the other way. A woman loves a man. A girl living in France who loves a boy who goes from here. The entire film was shot in France. I have almost completed the film. This film gives a sense of the gentle evening breeze".

Prabhu Deva also told about his next project, "After this I will be directing a film that will have Vishal in the lead. Samira Reddy is the heroine of the film. Vijay Anthony composes the music, while RD Rajashekar provides the camera. After this I will be directing a Hindi film that will have Akshay Kumar in the lead. "

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.