Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Surya likes to continue with Hindi cinema



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Surya
About Surya's decision after Hindi movies Raktha Charithra, he was asked by reporters. Suriya said,''I choose movies and acting. I will act in a film with a role in which I can give life to it. I will not trade in the usual story."

Suriya further added that "The story should be of different dimension. I also feel that it would be good if the roll of all ages. Many Bollywood directors approaching me offers. Discussions are ongoing regarding this.

Nobody has given me the final script. If I accept all of a Hindi movie, I also see that the story is suitable for all languages. If the movie is all kinds of people to meet, I will certainly act in the film. My wish is that I should remain the site of a multi-star."

Surya also talked about his forthcoming Tamil films, "As to my next Tamil film, I will act in a film directed by KV Anand and a film to be directed by Hari. The official announcements will be made shortly."

It is noted that Raktha Charithra originally made in Hindi. It was also released in Tamil, Telugu Kannada languages as well.

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.