Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Swathi is ready to act in glamor roles



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Swathi
Mudhal Kadhal Mazhai heroine Swathika while talking to media said: "I doing a role called Lalitha in this film. Mahendran doing the lead role. My role is equivalent to the hero role.

I have a good scope for acting. This film was originally titled Lalitha Colony, but because the colony is an English word, the title was changed Mudhal Kadhal Mazhai. The story of this film is about a property dispute between two families. Madhuvannan is directing this film.

I had acted in the Kannada film Pallavi Illadha saranam. I got a good name. I have faith that heroine can win only with glamor. There will be felt for a few days if we act in glamorous roles. Only acting can make a good point.

It's not that I do not act in glamorous roles. I will act in glamorous roles, where there is room for playing well. There are many controversial films. I would like to act on this kind of controversial roles. We can certainly act in this kind of role, if the movie is directed by directors like Prabhu Solomon. "

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.