Thursday, October 21, 2010

Anushka's secrets



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

Anushka whose real name is Sweetie Shetty while speaking to the media said: "Vaanam is my fourth Tamil film. This film is the remake of Telugu film Vedam.

This film has a good storyline. I am attracting the role called Saroja. It is very happy to work with the team as Simbhu, Bharat, Vega, Prakash Raj Soni and Agarwal. Normally I'm very interested in dancing. Simbhu is also a dancer.

We both shook our legs for a Kuthu song that will definitely captivate the audience. Many wonder if I do yoga. Many changes happened in my life. Some of the changes have happened as a result of yoga. Cinema is such a thing.



Two Plus when I do I chose the statistics. When I joined the university I did BCA. When I finished college, I got interested in yoga. Immediately, I started learning yoga and systematic. The instructor for my yoga class was Bhagat's boyfriend.

This yoga helps me to get my body fit and health. Director of Nivas introduced me to the cinema. I came from the film without any knowledge of cinema. Arundhathi but the film gave me the status of best actress and made me popular.

If I have no pictures, I do yoga, otherwise there is no time for me to continue doing yoga. Many ask me about the secret of my beauty. I exercise 30 minutes every day. I drink lots of water. I finish my food in 8 hours. Apart from this no secret. I always feel that we the beauty given to us by nature to protect. This may be the secret. "

1 comments:

Rosee on November 13, 2010 at 12:58 PM said...

Good to know her secrets.

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.