Anushka whose real name is Sweetie Shetty while speaking to the media said: "Vaanam is my fourth Tamil film. This film is the remake of Telugu film Vedam. This film has a good storyline. I am attracting the role called Saroja. It is very happy to work with the team as Simbhu, Bharat, Vega, Prakash Raj Soni and Agarwal. Normally I'm very interested in dancing. Simbhu is also a dancer. We both shook our legs for a Kuthu song that will definitely captivate the audience. Many wonder if I do yoga. Many changes happened in my life. Some of the changes have happened as a result of yoga. Cinema is such a thing. |
Two Plus when I do I chose the statistics. When I joined the university I did BCA. When I finished college, I got interested in yoga. Immediately, I started learning yoga and systematic. The instructor for my yoga class was Bhagat's boyfriend. This yoga helps me to get my body fit and health. Director of Nivas introduced me to the cinema. I came from the film without any knowledge of cinema. Arundhathi but the film gave me the status of best actress and made me popular. If I have no pictures, I do yoga, otherwise there is no time for me to continue doing yoga. Many ask me about the secret of my beauty. I exercise 30 minutes every day. I drink lots of water. I finish my food in 8 hours. Apart from this no secret. I always feel that we the beauty given to us by nature to protect. This may be the secret. " |
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Anushka's secrets
2:10 PM
Posted by
Rosee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You may also like these:
Popular Posts in last 7 days
-
Actress Samantha Click here to view more images. Tags :New generation cute actress Samantha stills, Actress in cry, Samantha crying ph...
-
Ezham Arivu - Shruthi and Surya Ezham Arivu is a film that Surya and Shruthi Haasan in the lead roles. This film is directed by A R M...
-
Nayanthara's hot, sexy, spicy - high quality photos are here... There are many more to be added here periodically. Visit here later to s...
-
Actress Anushka Click here to view more images. Tags :Actess Anushka close up photos, Face close up photos of Anushka, Anushka stills ...
-
Surya Manmadhan Ambu is a upcoming film that has Kamal Haasan, Madhavan, Sangeetha and Trisha in the cast and is directed by KS Ravikuma...
-
Anoop Kumar In the recently released movie Chikku Bukku , Anoop Kumar was the second hero . Although this is his fourth film, debuted in...
-
In these photos Vimala Raman is posing with a transparent dress which shows her body clearly, makes the images very hot and...
-
Karthika Actress Karthika is daughter of Radha who was a famous heroine in the past in Tamil cinema. Karthika has acted in a Malayalam fi...
-
Amala Paul Amala Paul is the top heroine after hit by Myna. She has six films in hand. Amala Paul is receiving greetings from various peo...
-
Heroine became "Chandramuki" ghost. Endhiran ticket auctioned. Sun Pictures arranges for Endhiran premier show Tamil film En...






1 comments:
Good to know her secrets.
Post a Comment