Friday, October 22, 2010

Asin never change...



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

Asin is always the same as before. She has no bragging nature, but it's nice and slim. While speaking to the media, she said, "In terms of the hattrick Kaavalan Vijay film, I still like the romantic films of Vijay.

Both the movies Sivakasi and Pokkiri, in which I have been paired with Vijay action films. I have the opportunity, in a romantic film with Vijay in the Kaavalan I like a lot of action was. I am a big fan of Siddique right from a young age. He brings the comedy very well. Now I am happy because I am working under his direction.

After Pokkiri and Vel, I'm with Mr. Vadivelu in this hat-trick acting teacher. Kaavalan is a fantastic film for me. There is also a question that Asin a person to choose the good scripts here and always try to meet and how it is for them to follow the same formula in Bollywood Purpose is.



The situation is the same in all languages movies. There are a total of male chauvinism in the cinema industry. The commercial cinema business is based on the heroes. But very seldom give importance films are released to heroines. Many people ask me that after he moved to Mumbai, that I have become slim, and if I below zero size policy.

I've never tried this size zero policy. I have no faith in them and neither he is healthy. With regard to parties, I'm not interested. I will be in the movie functions and birthday functions of the people who participate are close to me. By participating in parties further publicity. That is not necessary for me. It is enough for me, if I offer my talents to get on base. "

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.