![]() Both the movies Sivakasi and Pokkiri, in which I have been paired with Vijay action films. I have the opportunity, in a romantic film with Vijay in the Kaavalan I like a lot of action was. I am a big fan of Siddique right from a young age. He brings the comedy very well. Now I am happy because I am working under his direction. After Pokkiri and Vel, I'm with Mr. Vadivelu in this hat-trick acting teacher. Kaavalan is a fantastic film for me. There is also a question that Asin a person to choose the good scripts here and always try to meet and how it is for them to follow the same formula in Bollywood Purpose is. |
The situation is the same in all languages movies. There are a total of male chauvinism in the cinema industry. The commercial cinema business is based on the heroes. But very seldom give importance films are released to heroines. Many people ask me that after he moved to Mumbai, that I have become slim, and if I below zero size policy. I've never tried this size zero policy. I have no faith in them and neither he is healthy. With regard to parties, I'm not interested. I will be in the movie functions and birthday functions of the people who participate are close to me. By participating in parties further publicity. That is not necessary for me. It is enough for me, if I offer my talents to get on base. " |
Friday, October 22, 2010
Asin never change...
9:27 AM
Posted by
Rosee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You may also like these:
Popular Posts in last 7 days
-
Actress Samantha Click here to view more images. Tags :New generation cute actress Samantha stills, Actress in cry, Samantha crying ph...
-
Ezham Arivu - Shruthi and Surya Ezham Arivu is a film that Surya and Shruthi Haasan in the lead roles. This film is directed by A R M...
-
Actress Anushka Click here to view more images. Tags :Actess Anushka close up photos, Face close up photos of Anushka, Anushka stills ...
-
Surya Manmadhan Ambu is a upcoming film that has Kamal Haasan, Madhavan, Sangeetha and Trisha in the cast and is directed by KS Ravikuma...
-
Anoop Kumar In the recently released movie Chikku Bukku , Anoop Kumar was the second hero . Although this is his fourth film, debuted in...
-
In these photos Vimala Raman is posing with a transparent dress which shows her body clearly, makes the images very hot and...
-
Karthika Actress Karthika is daughter of Radha who was a famous heroine in the past in Tamil cinema. Karthika has acted in a Malayalam fi...
-
Amala Paul Amala Paul is the top heroine after hit by Myna. She has six films in hand. Amala Paul is receiving greetings from various peo...
-
Heroine became "Chandramuki" ghost. Endhiran ticket auctioned. Sun Pictures arranges for Endhiran premier show Tamil film En...
-
Actor Dhanush directed a short film in which Selvaragavan and Andrea acted . Dhanush took 6 days to shoot that short film. Now he is busy w...






0 comments:
Post a Comment