Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Rajinikanth at Himalayas



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

Rajnikanth has a habit on a pilgrimage to one month in the Himalayas after every film. After the release of the film after he Endhiran Himalayas. His friends and Venkat Hari accompanied him.

Three of them went to different places in the Himalayas. Rajni looked very simply with a shirt and dhoti. Rajni has been rejuvenated by breathing fresh air and bathing in herbal waterfalls. He went to Babaji cave and meditated there. He will stay there for a month. He will make the hermit ways and there and try their blessings.



Rajnikanth while explaining about this trip, said:.. "After my film, I have the habit to the Himalayas Then after the next to Chennai, I will go abroad for two months I do not go abroad to see the places. I want to live as an ordinary man, without fame and money there. I can take to the streets and roads on my own way. That makes me feel that I am an ordinary person. "

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.