Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sadha looses offers because of Hindi films?



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

Sadha said she lost a lot of offers because of Hindi films. She said while speaking in the media: "I have many offers to the blockbuster Jayam which was published in Tamil and Telugu.

Later I have with Vikram in the movie Anniyan directed by Shankar who was paired. This film was a big hit and brought me a great appreciation in the south Indian languages.

After acting in 20 films in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam films, I decided to act in Hindi films. I acted in Hindi films Click and Love Khichdi. But these films do not publish on time. The shooting of these films have been started and has been extended.


My call sheet was wasted. There was one condition that I take on new films only after the completion of these films, I had to lose other opportunities. I can not blame anyone for it. Currently I am acting in the Tamil film Puli Vesham and in the Hindi film Kalpaali. In Kannada I am acting in Mallari and Thunda Thundi. "

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.