Saturday, November 13, 2010

Rakta Charitra's Surya loves Tamil cinema



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Rakta Charitra
South superstar Surya in Ghajini, Kakka Kakka and Singam fame is all set to launch in a big Bollywood rakta Charitra 2. Part 1 of the film with Vivek Oberoi as the main protagonist was released last week, which made an impression on its audience. Now is the time not only for Surya Tamil woo his fans, but also a new audience base as rakta Charitra 2 shows a massive all-India release.

Given that there are not many movies with a clear south Indian flavor that have managed to audiences across the country to find you look forward to how director Ram Gopal Varma, actors Surya and Vivek Oberoi have managed to perfect mix.

Surya says, "Most of the time if I wanted a script, it is something that is universal. Each film on the subject is special for me, after all it takes 100 days of your life and you want them pleasant enough" .

Now with another of his Tamil hit, Kakka Kakka, is remade in Hindi by Vipul Shah with John Abraham, one can safely say that issues of Surya's films are available universal audience. "Well, I've been fortunate enough good scripts and good directors to get in my career. If other filmmakers inspired to get my movies in Hindi or another language remake, I naturally feel flattered," he says in a humble tone.

He goes on but maintained that his first love would continue to Tamil cinema and if there is something in Hindi, he would prefer it to be released in Tamil too.

"Tamil cinema is my base camp and I'm not going somewhere. When something good happens in Hindi, I would like to see the film released in Tamil as well. In this way, the audience, who loved me for the course the years would know that the reason why I chose a particular topic in Hindi, "smiles Surya.

Rakta Charitra 2 releases everywhere on November 19, 2010.

0 comments:

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.