Saturday, November 13, 2010

Trisha lost money in gambling



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Trisha Krishnan

Trisha says about her experience of gambling. They gambled with money. Trisha as she spoke about this saying: "My mother used to advice me right from my young age that gambling money is not good.

She also has a promise from me that I will not gamble. Now, after growing up I am able to see people around me guessing. I also had a desire to gamble. So I called my friends and played cards.

My friends playing in the deck. I lost all the money. Because of this I was in a great dissatisfaction. Now I was able to understand why my mother had prevented gambling. I decided not to gamble in the future."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I desire to gamble with you Trisha.
Not for money...
For dating... ha ha..

You may also like these:

Popular Posts in last 7 days

Random Posts

Followers

Recommend to FB

Blog Archive

 

HAPPY READING. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved.